Follow by Email

Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Seaside Heights Forever!


When to the sessions of sweet silent thought I summon up remembrance of things past, I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought, And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste: Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow, For precious friends hid in death's dateless night, And weep afresh love's long since cancell'd woe, And moan the expense of many a vanish'd sight: Then can I grieve at grievances foregone, And heavily from woe to woe tell o'er The sad account of fore-bemoaned moan, Which I new pay as if not paid before. But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, All losses are restored and sorrows end.”

 

A William Shakespeare quote for Seaside? Yes, that is what made Seaside wonderful, all the irony and contrasts.

Summer2012 Seaside Heights


2 comments:

Rashmi S said...

Head hunters in India
Head hunters in Bangalore
Consultancy in Bangalore
Serviced Apartments in Bangalore
SEO Services in Bangalore
SEO Services in India

Unknown said...

Tại Việt Nam đang có một siêu dự án 2017 Chung cư imperia sky garden sắp ra mắt sẽ làm điên đảo thị trường Chung cu ha noi giới đầu tư sục sôi tìm hiểu về dự án hot này, được biết dự án nằm tại vị trí 243 minh khai thuộc hệ thống Chung cư hai bà trưng, nơi đây từ lâu đã là phố xá sầm uất nhất Hà Nội, bên cạnh đó Chung cư cầu giấyChung cư thanh xuân cũng mọc lên vô vàn dự án cao cấp.